SSI stands for Small Scale Industries and MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise. Such companies and establishment if registered under MSMED Act reap various benefits. Be it excise tax exemption or direct tax, be it capital investment subsidies or power tariff subsidies, you gain all these benefits if yours is an SSI or MSME company. To register under these banners, a manufacturing unit can’t have investment more than 10 crores while the service industry can’t have an investment more than 5 crores. The registration needs to be cancelled immediately if the given threshold is crossed by your units.
How we work
You need to submit the following documents-
- PAN cards, identity proofs and address proofs of the partners/ directors /proprietors
- Private limited companies need to submit MoA and AoA, Form 32, Form 18 and the certificate of incorporation
- Partnership firms need to submit agreement of the partnership
- For the office verification, rental agreement
- For the address proof of the office, utility bills like electricity bill
After these documents have been submitted, VcourTs will proceed with the application process. As every state has its specific directives and documents requirement, we might ask you for additional documents. Within almost two weeks, you will get a provisional certificate and after the plant gets operational, a permanent certificate will be sent to you.