Maintaining a close track of your accounts is a vital job of an organization. Accounting is of utmost importance without which a company may not be able to function within the rules and regulations. The IT or the Income Tax department needs to have a detail record of the account of each of the companies as per the law. A clean book of accounts is a sign of healthy business. Many companies ignore the tedious tasks involved in maintaining the accounts. But they miss the important point that it is very important to be perfect in the eyes of the Income Tax department. This state of business also impresses the shareholders and promoters.
There are reasons for you to appoint an Accountant
- The Registrar of Companies need an updated report on the transactions made every year. Income tax payment is a way a company’s health is judged.
- Avoid frustrations that can come up to you if you keep the sorting of the accounts for the end of the year.
- You can be free from stress as the Accountant will have every account related documents ready at the end of the year.
- It is important to maintain the books of accounts no matter how small the business is or even if the company is incurring losses.
- It helps you have proof of income at the end of the year.
How we help
This service of maintaining your accounts will be done on Cloud which enables you to have access to your account 24*7.
In case you don’t have proper record of accounts, we will get it fixed at a meager cost.
Our team works with you to get the account sorted before the final submission.