The Companies Act of 2013 introduced a firm that will be categorically involved in the production of good through firming and that firm is the Producer Firm. This company is based on equity capital and is quite similar to the private limited company. For the registration of such company, there are certain norms to follow.
- It will only have equity capital
- The minimum number of Directors to be appointed is five
- An authorized capital not less than Rs 5 Lakhs
Know the types of Producer Firms
- Technical Service Firm: Any company that is engaged in technical assistance, training and takes the initiative of research and development can be registered under this category.
Financing Business: Any business that is facilitating the business of producers financially can be registered under this type of producer firm. Marketing, as well as development, can fall under this category.
Infrastructure Business: Businesses providing any kind of infrastructure for the successful running of a producer firm can be categorized under this firm.
Production Firm: Businesses that are involved in the production of goods to be sold to others or for being sold in the market can be registered under this category.
Marketing Firm: Business involved in marketing and promotion can opt for this registration.
Know about the documentation
- Scanned copy of PAN card/Passport (Foreign Nationals and NRI)
- Scanned copy of PAN/Voter’s ID/Driver’s License
- Scanned copy of the latest statements of Bank/Landline or Mobile Bill/Utility like Electricity or Gal Bill
- Passport sized photographs scanned
- Specimen signatures (for Director; blank doc with signature)
For the Office to be registered
- Scanned copy of latest Bank statement/Utility bill like Telephone, mobile, electricity or gas
- Scanned copy of Notarised Agreement of Rent in English
- Scanned copy of NOC or No Objection Certificate by the property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (if the property is owned)
How we help you get started
All the Directors appointed should first apply for DSC. This is done after a few scanned copies are provided by at least five Directors. We prepare SPICe INC-32 Documents after that. After MoA (Memorandum of Association) and AoA (Article of Association) have been made ready, they will be handed over to RoC.
After the approval from RoC, PAN and TAN for the company should be applied for. Within 15 to 20 days, the Registration Certificate will be mailed to the office registered.