Change company Official Address | Lawyer Appointment, Video Talk with lawyer,Startup Legal Advise,Divorce counselling

Change Official Address

A company can easily change the official address if it is within the same locality, city, village or state. In case of a shift in location to a different state, the process will need a special resolution. After the resolution has been passed, an official announcement should be made through an advertisement before a notice to the government.

How we help

The resolution that you will need in the process will be drafted by our team. We will keep you posted and let you know when you can inform the government. Within 30 days after this, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs should be informed about the address change you have opted for.