Would you ever go to a doctor that hasn’t been certified and only claims to be a doctor? We all know the answer. A company specializing in a particular domain will never be approached by people unless there is a legal entity to it. Business registration is the recognition of a business that you want to deal in. Without business registration, your business will be exempted from any legal jurisdiction or grievances that may come henceforth.
In short, business registration is the process of obtaining legal holding on a project that you wish to start.
There are processes involved before even registering your company. With VcourTs, you can get this done in less time and get going in a few days.
If your startup has two directors and shareholders, you are ready to register the company as a Private Limited Company with us.
Here’s how we help you after that-
First of all finalize the jurisdiction upon which the business will be considered under obligations pertaining to law
Register the business
Get the License
Advantages of Private Limited Company
- Be safe on the Liability Front: If the company is not a private limited company, the liability increases. To pay off the debts raise by the partners, everyone might have to sell their personal property too. Private limited company is free from this
- The pool of investment: As Startups have immense and fresh ideas with more to offer in the long run, many business tycoons and firms take interest to invest. Paying salary at the initial stage could be a challenge but with this advantage, the talent might walk up to you and offer help for less
- Trust: Building trust among creditors and banks who want to offer loan might just fail because you don’t have the tag of a Private Limited Company. So, have one today and get rid of all obstacles that are on the way to your impeccable success
- Privacy maintained: Being a private limited company, unlike a public limited company, disclosure of their books of record
- Free from any Investment: While forming a private limited company, one needn’t show the money as the paid up capital. That is not mandatory like that in a public limited company
Know about the documentation
For the Director and Shareholder
- Scanned copy of PAN card/Passport (Foreign Nationals and NRI)
- Scanned copy of PAN/Voter’s ID/Driver’s License
- Scanned copy of the latest statements of Bank/Landline or Mobile Bill/Utility like Electricity or Gal Bill
- Passport sized photographs scanned
- Specimen signatures (for Directors only; blank doc with signature)
For the Office to be registered
- Scanned copy of latest Bank statement/Utility bill like Telephone, mobile, electricity or gas
- Scanned copy of Notarised Agreement of Rent in English
- Scanned copy of NOC or No Objection Certificate by the property owner
- Scanned copy of Sale Deed/Property Deed in English (if the property is owned)
How we operate
Four Weeks is the time we ask for
One of the directors ought to apply for the Digital Signature Certificate which is necessary for the filing of company registration. In order to get this done, you will need to send the required documents being asked for. One of our representatives will get in touch with you to accomplish the process of filling and submitting the form online.
After the process of DSC, we will guide you in selecting a name for your company. Some additional documents will be required in the process after which SPICe that is INC-32 and the MoA (Memorandum of Association) and AoA (Article of Association) will be filed. The process will result in the approval of Certificate of Incorporation.
Now, is the time for your company’s PAN or Permanent Account Number and TAN which is Tax Account Number. IN this process, you will need to avail us of the hard copies of your documents through courier or any other means. The ready to use PAN and TAN will be with you in the next three weeks.